I am an ordained minister of the gospel, married to Susan with whom God has blessed us with five children and two grandchildren. My family and I live and work in Nairobi. God called me to serve in his kingdom when I was in my early twenties as an evangelist, then later served as a radio and television pastor for 17 years. I am a senior pastor of a local congregation where I have been serving for the last 17 years. It was during my pastoral years in this local church that I was appointed to a position of a country national director then later to African Regional co-coordinator of the pastor training program with African Leadership. Today I am serving with Leadership International.
About the Work
Leadership International-Kenya is serving pastors and church leaders from different denominations by training and equipping them with a balanced sound bible doctrine for the purpose of serving the body of Christ in the areas they are ministering.
- 5 bible foundation classes with 68 students
- 8 Leadership foundation classes with 161 students in different locations of the country
- serving 8 students at Risk from different communities who are in universities and secondary schools
- partnering with a Bible Narrative ministry in the areas that they serve
- partnering with Love for Kitui team, caring for total orphans